I think I might have told some of you that Alex can climb a ladder. Well, I discovered this a couple of weeks ago when I was in the middle of a painting project. I had taken a break in painting before putting Alex to bed... he was in the kitchen playing with tupperware. I left long enough just to grab something from the bedroom and I come back out I see my son halfway up the ladder! After initially being terrified to see him there, I might have "encouraged" him to climb back up so I could get a picture. Probaby not the safest choice, but look at that face!! What a cute little monkey. I called him Alex the Maintenance Man for about a week (he also posed with a paintbrush in another picture). I ALMOST changed his Halloween costume idea because of that night.
Monday, November 3, 2008
I think I might have told some of you that Alex can climb a ladder. Well, I discovered this a couple of weeks ago when I was in the middle of a painting project. I had taken a break in painting before putting Alex to bed... he was in the kitchen playing with tupperware. I left long enough just to grab something from the bedroom and I come back out I see my son halfway up the ladder! After initially being terrified to see him there, I might have "encouraged" him to climb back up so I could get a picture. Probaby not the safest choice, but look at that face!! What a cute little monkey. I called him Alex the Maintenance Man for about a week (he also posed with a paintbrush in another picture). I ALMOST changed his Halloween costume idea because of that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yey for the cool new blog! We love it! Weetie is adorable and so photogenic. Love you guys!
Post a Comment